Residential House Manager
A position has become available for Residential House Manager at Stronger, a Christian facility for vulnerable young women.
The successful applicant will work within an expanding staff team at Breathe City Church; a fast growing and dynamic church in the city of Stoke on Trent.
The position requires you, working under the direction of Stronger Ministry Lead, to provide day to day management of Stronger. Onsite accommodation is provided.
The applicant should have at least two years of experience and/or qualifications in one or more areas of social work, personal care, food hygiene, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, working with ex-offenders and working with vulnerable women or early years training.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and caring individual, fully committed to providing excellent standards of care and support. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal development and support as well as domestic duties, including cleaning, cooking and washing.
The applicant must have the following skills:
- Able to drive and with own transport
- Passionate about supporting young women
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work using their own initiative
- An honest and reliable work dynamic
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- An understanding of confidentiality and the use of discretion.
This post will be subject to a CRB.
Salary range is £9,748 – £13,247 and includes accommodation and utility bills.
Closing date for applications is 19.03.2012
Please apply with covering letter and CV to Becky Galloway:
Breathe City Church, Campus and City Offices, Leek Road, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST2 8BY
or email email@example.com